Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our engagement was an interesting one. We sent out the invitations about two weeks before hand, our professional engagement pictures were taken the day before we got married!! The ones that we actually sent out in the invitations, were taken with my little camera at the park. Fun times!!! Our bridesmaids didnt all match completely... but I was fine with that! People would get onto me about every girl being the same, what they didn't understand was that I didn't really care, I just wanted to get married to the love of my life.. I don't care what they wear!!! All turned out well though, things came into play, family got here safely, and we were sealed in the temple at 10a.m. on Saturday February 21, 2009!! The ring ceremony and reception went beautifully thanks to my mother and her friend Joyce! Best day of our lives!

1 comment:

  1. I am Sooooo proud of you two. Great job on your blog...looks GREAT! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete